Monday, June 25, 2007

Ayala Moriel @ Portobello West

Here is a glimpse of my table at Portobello West. I had very little time to take photos (snapped only two shots of my own table, and none of the market itself). It was plenty of fun and a busy, busy day at the market, even though it was raining cats and dogs outside.

It was fun meeting fashion-savvy Vancouverites who love to support local art and feed them my scented chocolate truffles... My Blood Truffles (dark chocolate, rose otto and chilli) were a hit. The Charisma truffles (matcha & jasmine white chocolate with hints of osmanthus, spearmint and litsea cubeba) were admired too... Of course you have to love matcha to truly appreciate them. I will be definitely bringing truffles to the next market - with flavours you won't even imagine... This time they will be for sale.

The next market is July 29th, 2007. Hope to see you there!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 25, 2007 5:04 PM, Blogger jams. of course said...

I was so happy to meet you. yesterday I wore Les Nuages De Joie Jaune (and I thought it was my favourite) and today I am wearing Epices Sauvage and that, too, is my favourite.

I will buy your truffles!

:)

Jane

 
At June 26, 2007 2:02 AM, Blogger helg said...

Hey, that's great! Best of luck and many happy sales.

 
At June 26, 2007 7:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

that sounds wonderful. i'm hoping that i'll get to come to one of your events when i visit vancouver in august!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home