Friday, May 16, 2008

8the Annual Basenotes Award Winners

Basenotes has announced today the winners in its 8th Annual Basenotes Awards, voted by Basenotes visitors worldwide.

In the perfume blog category, the gold medalist this year is the same as last year - Now Smell This. Perfume Posse won the silver medal, and Bois de Jasmin got the bronze. For the second year, SmellyBlog has been chosen as one of the top 10 perfume blogs in the 8th Annual Basenotes Award.

Here is the entire list of winners, and if you want to read in more details about the finalists and 2nd and 3rd places, visit Basenotes:

For Women

For Men

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 17, 2008 9:33 AM, Blogger Perfumeshrine said...

Congrats! You must be more popular than you think.

 
At May 19, 2008 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ayala! I am wearing your "In a Station of the Metro" today and reliving my visit to Paris last week --- my daughter is a student there. I shall savour my sample as it will always evoke Paris!!

 
At June 05, 2008 11:09 AM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Pavlova, I'm just so overjoyed humbly flattered that you can associate my perfume with Paris! I have to admit that I have never been to Paris but I will take some of it with me when I do visit it for the first time. I've been wearing this perfume all spring during the Sakura blossom in Vancouver and it was quite the experience to be so in tune with the environment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home