Sunday, August 03, 2008

Pride Parade!


Pride, originally uploaded by Ayala Moriel.

Have a wonderful Pride Parade - all proud Vancouverites.

My apologies for the long absence. The computer crash is at fault. I now have my laptop back. I got a new hard drive, with most of my data yet most of the photos I've ever taken are still absent (some of which I will recover from Flickr). This pretty much discourages me from taking any new ones!

I am going to the Powell Street festival today, with a camera, in hopes that it will inspire me to take shots again regardless of their virtual fickleness. Hopefully I will be back with something fragrant and colourful to share with you.

P.s. This colourfule fire hydrant spots were shot in San Francisco this Thursday - not a business trip, just a fun day trip courtesy of my friend Tina who works for an airline.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 04, 2008 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ayala!

Nice to have you back.
Can you receive emails? I sent an email at ayala at ayalamoriel dot com about an order. If you didn't get it tell me to send it again. Thanks

 
At August 05, 2008 12:54 AM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Panos, thanks for your message and email. I was away (long weekend in Canada) and will reply to your query when I am back tomorrow.

 
At August 15, 2008 4:29 AM, Blogger JeanCillian said...

I love the fragrance blog. Keep it up. I review frangrance and other products on my blog too its new so please check it out
inthecoolbox.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home