Saturday, September 27, 2008

There's Something Exciting About Tomorrow


Rose Buds, originally uploaded by Seitti.

Tomorrow I'll be back at Portobello West after a short break. It just one market that I missed due to my trip, but it was long enough absence to make me excited about the market!
Not only that, but also tomorrow I will be getting my first tin of the new tea in my perfumed tea series. This time it's the tea version of Roses et Chocolat! I can't wait to smell the tea blend and brew a cup of this edible beauty.
Those of you who live in or near Vancouver, come down to the Rocky Mountaineer Station (1755 Cottrell Street & Terminal Ave.). Click here to learn how to get there.

On another note, Rose et Chocolat perfumed tea is just one of many surprises coming up this fall and winter. Watch out for two more perfumed candles (the fragrance will remain secret until release date!).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home