Saturday, November 01, 2008

Thank you!

Dear readers,

First of all - a heart felt thank you for your many Mazal Tov wishes for Tamya's Bat Mitzvah.
I read all of them to her and she was overjoyed!

Tamya had a fantastic Bat Mitzvah; we celebrated it by bowling with friends and eating ice-cream cake (more accurately: Gelato cake - coconut and mango flavours - which I tried very hard not to melt before the games were over!). It was truly fantastic and heart warming to see how many people are involved in Tamya's life and how much she is loved. There is just something about her that makes people fall in love with her wherever she goes!

Your Tamya perfume samples will be sent in the mail later this afternoon (Tamya is going to help me, of course - she is my post-office assistant after all!). There is still one unclaimed sample (as Helg didn't want one - and in any case, I think she already tried Tamya before!). So please keep the comments coming :)

Love,

Ayala

P.s. and some of you I am not sure I have your addresses - so please do email me with your mailing address - Nicole, Jeannie, Tatiana, Dollface, Katie, Felicia, Pavlova, ScentSelf & Melis.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At November 01, 2008 1:57 PM, Blogger Caitlin Shortell said...

A belated Happy Birthday and congratulations to Tamya on her bat mitzvah. I hope one day to be able to meet both of you.
Cait

 
At November 01, 2008 6:27 PM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Cait,
Thank you for the birthday and Bat Mitzvah wishes.
I wish Alaska was just a little closer and we could visit each other for tea!
If you haven't tried Tamya perfume yet I will be happy to send you the 12th sample :)
xo
Ayala

 
At November 02, 2008 11:43 AM, Blogger Perfumeshrine said...

It's so good of you to read those comments to her and to let us know. She must be a wonderful girl and I hope I can someday meet with you both.
And indeed I have tried Tamya the perfume before, so it's better if I let someone get the chance to test it in my place!

 
At November 02, 2008 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to your daughter on her Bat Mitzvah! I went to my first one last summer, and it was awe-inspiring and really interesting.

I'd love to try Tamya, if Cait hasn't claimed it yet, but no biggie!

 
At November 06, 2008 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you!

tamya perfume just made it to oakland, ca usa!

lighthearted and cheerfully sweet indeed! softens out into a gentle petal like fragrance of delight, pulls the corners of my mouth right up into a sweet smile. loved the cute thank you note.

fully inspired and in awe of your talent. you've found another dedicated admirer.

<3
tatiana

 
At December 02, 2008 8:14 PM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Ok, I still have a couple of unclaimed samples of Tamya. Cait, please contact me if you'd like to try one; and also Nicole Meredith - I don't have your address so please let me know what to print on your envelope. It has your name on it already ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home