Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Canada Day!


Happy Canada Day!, originally uploaded by Ian Muttoo.

Happy Canada Day!!!

To celebrate the beauty of this vast country of maple, fir and incredible people I would like to offer you, my beloved Canadian customers, free shipping within Canada on all orders made from now (July 1st) till July 5th (your order will be refunded the shipping amount after you checkout - so don't panic when you get charged shipping on the way out :-).

I'm heading off to the beach to enjoy this beautiful day and will hopefully be able to resume posting as usual by Monday when my daughter starts summer camp and I can get some work done for a change ;-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 03, 2009 7:36 AM, Blogger Perfumeshrine said...

Hope you had a great one and what a generous offer for your Canada readers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home