Monday, July 27, 2009

Make Up Alley Recognition

Wow, I just visited Make Up Alley and noticed that the product reviews directory now recognizes Ayala Moriel as a brand. I'm so very excited and thrilled that this happened!

Thank you SO MUCH to all of you MUAers who made this happen. I'm sure all your reviews had a lot to do with it! Big hug to each and every one of you!
There is a review I believe for each one of my 50 perfumes offered at the moment. So I guess my next goal would be for my teas and candles to be reviewed there too... Just a little wishful thinking, won't hurt, right?

And as a little thank you - when you place an order with Ayala Moriel, please mention MUA in your notes (and your MUA nickname if you like) and you will receive a free tealight candle with any sample order and a bath salt with any order of a full size bottle.

Have a great week!

Hugs,

Ayala

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 28, 2009 3:50 AM, Blogger Perfumeshrine said...

Congrats, wonderful to be recognised like that!
And your generous offer is very cute as well, hope people will jump on the offer.

Hope you're very well and creatively busy :-)

 
At July 28, 2009 1:24 PM, Anonymous Trish said...

Woo Hoo! That is fabulous Ayala.

Cheers,
T

 
At July 28, 2009 7:13 PM, Anonymous grant said...

congrats Ayala!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home