Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!


Easter Squirrel, originally uploaded by SparkyLeigh.

Happy Easter to all of you celebrating today!
I thought this Easter Squirrel photo, being taken in British Columbia was particularly silly, and hope it will bring a smile to your faces too.

Just on Friday, I heard that daffodils are the only bulbs that these little greedy rodents don't steal, so you can be sure to find them in your garden next year if you live in squirrel land.

Although I don't celebrate Easter, I decided to wear Vanille Galante today, which smells like an Easter lilies and salted caramels. What are you wearing today?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 04, 2010 8:56 PM, Blogger Princess Ellie said...

Chrisma was my Easter perfume.

 
At April 05, 2010 11:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your Viola. It smells like a cool rainy spring morning, which was what Easter was for us.

 
At April 06, 2010 9:50 AM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Princess Ellie,
I'm so glad you were enjoying Charisma on this holiday!

Jill,
Thank you for the loving words on Viola. I'm sorry it was raining on Easter where you are, but I'd be happy with if the rain here smelled of violets... :-)

 
At April 06, 2010 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

@Ayala, it was rainy and sweetly gray, and I have violets growing under the hydrangea near our doorstep. (AND some blooming Heliotrope, as well.)

I've almost gone through all of my Sahleb. I'm debating on whether I buy a refill of that first, or maybe get some Magnolia Petal before its all gone, and a sample of FG. <3

DECISIONS, DECISIONS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home