Monday, October 29, 2012

Afternoon Tea With A Vampire

The Real Goths by Ayala Moriel
The Real Goths, a photo by Ayala Moriel on Flickr.
Pics are out on Flickr, though they are the poorest quality because I took them with my real digital camera, rather than with my iPhone (quite the paradox). Anyway, everyone had a good time, and enjoyed the Dreaming Parallel perfume (only 3 bottles left!) I created inspired by Clarimonde. There were some great costumes (though not nearly enough time to snap photos of all of them - it was a full house and I had my hands full even with the very helpful assistant I had!).

I'm still recuperating from all the preparations and hard work of last week; so this post will be very sweet and short. And I promise I will return tomorrow or Wednesday with a spooky Halloween perfumes post; recipe for Red Velvet Whoopie Pies using real beets instead of food colouring; and a wicked giveaway for this week. Stay tuned!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2012 6:47 AM, Blogger Dionne said...

Very cool costumes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home