Tuesday, March 26, 2013

On The Road...

I've been on the road and way too busy to blog much, and am just arriving in Vancouver now. In the meantime, until I unpack and get over travel-fatigue and gather my thoughts and photographs from my many adventures at the Artisan Fragrance Salon and beyond -  you can read about my little perfume company's 12th anniversary on Fragrantica, and indulge in a favourite perfume of your choice. All products are 12% off until the end of March. This is only while quantities last, and can't be combined with other discounts (i.e.: sample packages or wardrobes). It applies to everything else though, and you will get manually refunded after you checkout your cart - if you either send a comment in the checkout (part of "instructions to seller" - or an email to wish me happy 12th anniversary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home