Sunday, April 06, 2014

A Word About My Discontinued Perfumes



Last year, my decision to remove unnecessary clutter from my life and return to my core has also been translated to some trimming of the collection of perfumes offered. In response to some of you, who were worried your favourite scent is being discontinued I would like to explain 2 things:
a)    To make room for new scents, I do need to clear our shelves a little bit – both at the studio, and on the virtual  boutique. There is simply no ample space in both to keep moving forward AND dwell on the past simultaneously. Especially with the size of our screens constantly shrinking (not to mention attention span). It was a tough decision, but it had to be made.

b)    With that being said, I will continue to re-blend discontinued fragrances on a made-to-order basis. This has always been the mandate at Ayala Moriel Parfums, and I am fully committed to never discontinue your favourite scent (unless, of course, I can no longer find the ingredients to make it).
To further clarify how this would play out: I’m currently working on a new website. When this will take place, the discontinued fragrances will no longer be part of the virtual boutique; but will still appear in a designated section where their descriptions and notes will be at your fingertips to peruse. There will be a minimum order of 15ml for either an Eau de Parfum and Parfum Oil. Both will be priced the same way a refill for a Signature Perfume is priced 15ml EDP in the splash/spray bottle for around $180-$250 (depending on the scent); and 3 x 5ml parfum oil roll-ons for $315).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home